Your good health and the health of our staff are of the utmost importance to us. We pledge to do our best to maintain a safe environment for you to visit. You may notice small changes in your flow through our office. Our entire staff has been vaccinated, so you can be assured that only healthy associates will be present. We will continue to vigorously clean and disinfect all areas. And we will follow guidelines regarding social distancing.
- A face mask or face covering is required for everyone entering our office.
- You will be asked to wash your hands or use hand sanitizer when you come in.
- We may check your temperature when you arrive.
- Appointments are required for every visit. We cannot accept walk-ins or drop-ins at this time, so if you need to come in to order glasses or pick up an order, please call the office in advance to make arrangements.
- When you arrive, please remain in your car and call the office. Muskegon: (231) 722-3556 or Whitehall: (231) 893-5671. We will let you know whether you can enter, and if we ask you to wait we will call you as soon as we can safely let you in.
- We cannot have extra guests in the office, so if you bring others with you they will need to remain outside or in your car. We will allow one parent with a child or one caregiver for those requiring one.
- If you are coming in for an exam, please visit our Patient Forms tab - PATIENT FORMS - to fill out your paperwork electronically in advance of your appointment. If you are not able to do so, we will bring a form out to your car when you arrive. Please bring your own pen and a clipboard or other surface to write on.
- If you have recently been diagnosed with COVID-19, have knowingly been exposed to someone with it, or are experiencing any of the following symptoms - dry cough, fever, shortness of breath, chest pain, or loss of sense of taste or smell - please call us before you come in. We may need to reschedule you.
THANK YOU for complying with these policies! And thank you for trusting us with your eye care.