The past two years have been challenging for all of us, and we thank you for your patience and cooperation with our office policies navigating through COVID-19. As the situation evolves, we will periodically review our policies and will post updates here.
Your good health and the health of our staff are always of the utmost importance to us and we want everyone we care for to feel safe when they visit us. For now, therefore, we continue to implement the following procedures:
- A mask or face covering is required for everyone on our premises. If you do not bring one with you, we will provide one.
- No extra guests are allowed in the office, so if you bring others with you they will need to remain outside or in your vehicle. We will allow one parent with a child or one caregiver for those requiring one.
- We will check your temperature and ask screening questions when you enter.
- If you have recently been diagnosed with COVID-19, have knowingly been exposed to someone with it, or are experiencing any of the following symptoms - dry cough, fever, shortness of breath, chest pain, flu-like symptoms, sore throat, or loss of sense of taste or smell - call us before you come. We may need to reschedule you.
- Appointments are required for every visit.
- If you are coming in for an exam, please visit our Patient Forms tab - PATIENT FORMS - to fill out your paperwork electronically in advance of your appointment.
THANK YOU for complying with these policies! And thank you for trusting us with your eye care.